T3ngist 0.5 is here! With new features and improvements!
- Added Armour pick-ups
- Added Ammo pick-ups
- Added a level exit
- Added a main menu
- Fixed FPS Body problems
A new version of T3ngist. Gun problem still not fixed…
- The AI can now run through dead AI.
- AI now jumps back when shot
- Health Pick-Ups have been added
- A hit and health indicator have been added for when the player is shot or gains health
- Armour now functions in the game, your armour now takes most of the blow from attacks uintil it wears out
- The Ammo counter now calibrates when the player pulls a gun out
- Gun now sways around when looking, goldeneye style.
A new version of T3ngist. Gun visibility Status: Still not fixed.
- Added a start screen
- AI can now do multiple attacks
- Some AI now have weapons
- Players can now walk through dead AI
- Player turns to AI who killed them when dead
T3ngist 0.2 is now released
- More AI in the game
- Ammo/Reserve Counter
- Sprinting now only happens when going forward
- If the AI’s target dies it, will return to a previous target if it had one, otherwise, it resumes it’s normal duties
- You can now shoot further
- Problem with not being able to go into ADS fixed
- AI spazzes out less
- New AI hit animations
- New AI death animations
- Fixed problem with AI speeding too quickly
- The FPS body below now runs, crouches, sprints, jumps and sidesteps
- A pause menu added
- Health bar added
- You can now melee with weapons
The first version of T3ngist is now out, click here to download it!
Please excuse the lack of a gun in hand, that’s a glitch within the game engine.
I amk very pleased to announce the official Atari VCS port of Hypnofire 3D!
Now you guys might be thinking: “How the hell are you guys going to put Hypnofire 3D on the VCS?!”
Well, glad you asked! We… aren’t!
The game is going to be converted into 2D for the system
We’re even excited to show you then progress we have already made prior to this announcement!
It’s not much, but we’re expecting things to pick up soon!
This game is slated for released on the 1st April 2020!