We are proud to announce that a physical copy of Hypnofire 3D is noiw available to purchase! It’s going for $1.75 (Roughly £1.35)
“Why would I pay for a physical game I can download for free?” Well, there are 2 reasons.
- You would be supporting the developers and help fund our future games.
- There are a bunch of extras thrown in! We’ve added a bunch of files left over from development, put out in the wild for the first time!
Is that enough to warrent a purchase? …No? …Well, I don’t know what to tell you. I’ll be doing this in place of a donate button or a patreon. At least for the time being, this is the only way to donate and support us.
I myself have always wanted physical copies of my games made, and now I’ve achieved that, even if one person buys it, that’s a success for me… because I paid nothing to develop the game! I’d be making profit already!
Anyway, for those interested, here’s a link to the product page.
The final release of Tengist GD is here! Any suggestions or bug reports from here on out will be implemented in Rossies 3D and Camerageddon.
- Levels 8-10 added
- You can now pass through dead enemies
- Enemies now drop off ammo, armour or health
- Scots, Scottish Gaelic, Focurc, Italian and Pirate translations added
- Language selection screen now appears before the main menu
- The menus have been restylised
- Added graphics and sounds options which load and save
- Confirmation menus now appear when the user quits or returns to the main menu
- Status Messages added
- Levels now have introductions telling the user which level they’re on
- Messages telling the player if they need keycards to open doors now added
- Messages telling the player what they picked up have been added
- Level 5 is heavily modified to reduce slowdowns
- Doors no longer shut down on players under it
- Keycards have been removed from level 7
- FPS gun/arms no longer go through walls or objects.
- You can now load and save your progress.
- You can also delete your save (Shift+Del) at “Load Saved Game”
- Game modified to only render what is in the current room(s)
I have made installers for multiple linux distros for Hypnofire 3D!
Check them out here!
The latest version of Tengist GD is now out… I always say that here…
- Enemies now use pathfinding to find you
- Skybox is added
- Levels 3-7 have been added
- HUD Ammo indicator added
- Health and Armour bars added
- Shotgun has been added as a pickup weapon
- Doors have been added to the game
- Functional keycards have been added
It’s finished! I just barely finished it with 10 minutes to go in the 10th anniversary of Region Free Console Wrestling!
It looks like total garbage, truth be told, but at least it’s something.
For those who don’t know, I started making a series on youtube known as Region-Free Console Wrestling, or Console World Wrestling Entertainment (CWWE) and later International Console Wrestlin (ICW) ten years today! It was changed to RCW because we wanted a unique acronym for the show.
I threw together this video using mostly the exact same techniques I used 10 years back, the only thing that changed here is that I used a 3D ring and arena I modelled in Blender as the backdrop, which allowed for multiple camera angles.
Back in 2007, the videos were probably below average, and it has aged very badly, because making a new video of the same style, it looks even worse!
Anyway, here you all go, prepare to cringe into another dimension:
Regardless, Happy 10th birthday, RCW!
The new build of Tengist GD is here!
- Added Music
- Added Sound Effects
- Added Main and Pause menus
- Added 3 levels
- Enemies now use path-finding to get to targets and sidestep if another is in front of them.
- The player now moves a little faster
- Exit signs where the end of the levels are
The first revision of Tengist GD has been released for testing.
I only ask that youse give us helpful feedback so we can improve this game.
You can download it here!