I amk very pleased to announce the official Atari VCS port of Hypnofire 3D!
Now you guys might be thinking: “How the hell are you guys going to put Hypnofire 3D on the VCS?!”
Well, glad you asked! We… aren’t!
The game is going to be converted into 2D for the system
We’re even excited to show you then progress we have already made prior to this announcement!
It’s not much, but we’re expecting things to pick up soon!
This game is slated for released on the 1st April 2020!
The first update of 2018 is finally here! With a few major changes!
- The game is now also available in Dutch, Krio and Sranan Tongo
- Pause menu title now translates in different languages
- The game can now switch guns by skipping unavailable ones.
- When the user picks up a gun and it’s better than the last one, it now automatically switches to that gun.
- Improved animations
- More resolution options
- Configuration menus improved
- Menus are now more mouse friendly
- More options:
- Keyboard commands for looking and turning are now added to the control menu
- Users can now set mouse sensitivity.
- Difficulty options are now added
- You can now mute Music and Sound FX by pressing select on them.
- Slappers are now in the game
- Enemies can now shoot while running – Watch out!
I officially announce a new release of Tengist GD! Version 2.2 is coming your way on the 1st February! Expect small but significant changes!
We just want to wish you guys a Merry Christmas! Hopw Santa got you all nice presents!
After many delays, Tengist GD 2.0 is finally here!
- Added Assault Rifle
- Added Neapolitan translation
- Updated Scottish Gaelic, Spanish and Catalan translations
- Made dedicated object/icon for secret level unlockable
Due to problems during development that have only been fixed just last week, I won’t be able to finish the game for release tomorrow…
So I’m going to delay it untill the 20th December. If I can complete it before then, I’ll release it earlier, 2.0 is nearly finished, so the 20th is a realistic deadline.
Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused…
I’m afraid I’ve been having problems concerning the development of Tengist GD, so to get them, ironed out, I will need to delay the game to the 1st December…
Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.