I’ve made some small updates to the game, and condensed the updates into the one file, as all that was changed was the executable.
- Updated Scots and Italian Translations
- “Version 1.0” is changed to “Version 1.1” in the title screen copyright section
After the slight delay we’ve experienced, the latest version of Tengist GD is finally here!
-The player slows down when catching breath from sprinting
-The gun turns as the player does, and the crosshair moves accordingly
-Crosshair now changes color depending on what the player is looking at
-Crosshair increases in size depending on how close to an item or enemy is
-Enemies move faster, deal more damage and take more hits to die
-Game is now available in Catalan and Spanish
-In game font changed
I regret to inform you guys that Tengist GD’s latest update will have to be postponed.
To make a long story short, my PC broke down, so I sent the hard drive to get fixed, but got a refund instead, and had to buy a new hard drive, which won’t be here on time to get the game released. I’ve tried using my old laptop, but that is so slow and unresponsive that I have a headache using it…
So sorry guys… The game is ready. I just need to released it…
I’m announcing a new version of Tengist GD: Version 220.127.116.11
It’s not going to be a big update, and the changes will be mostly aesthetic, but they’re changes we need feedback on nevertheless!
The update will come out on the 31st of July.
That is all.
We are proud to announce that a physical copy of Hypnofire 3D is noiw available to purchase! It’s going for $1.75 (Roughly £1.35)
“Why would I pay for a physical game I can download for free?” Well, there are 2 reasons.
- You would be supporting the developers and help fund our future games.
- There are a bunch of extras thrown in! We’ve added a bunch of files left over from development, put out in the wild for the first time!
Is that enough to warrent a purchase? …No? …Well, I don’t know what to tell you. I’ll be doing this in place of a donate button or a patreon. At least for the time being, this is the only way to donate and support us.
I myself have always wanted physical copies of my games made, and now I’ve achieved that, even if one person buys it, that’s a success for me… because I paid nothing to develop the game! I’d be making profit already!
Anyway, for those interested, here’s a link to the product page.
The final release of Tengist GD is here! Any suggestions or bug reports from here on out will be implemented in Rossies 3D and Camerageddon.
- Levels 8-10 added
- You can now pass through dead enemies
- Enemies now drop off ammo, armour or health
- Scots, Scottish Gaelic, Focurc, Italian and Pirate translations added
- Language selection screen now appears before the main menu
- The menus have been restylised
- Added graphics and sounds options which load and save
- Confirmation menus now appear when the user quits or returns to the main menu
- Status Messages added
- Levels now have introductions telling the user which level they’re on
- Messages telling the player if they need keycards to open doors now added
- Messages telling the player what they picked up have been added
- Level 5 is heavily modified to reduce slowdowns
- Doors no longer shut down on players under it
- Keycards have been removed from level 7
- FPS gun/arms no longer go through walls or objects.
- You can now load and save your progress.
- You can also delete your save (Shift+Del) at “Load Saved Game”
- Game modified to only render what is in the current room(s)
I have made installers for multiple linux distros for Hypnofire 3D!
Check them out here!