I’m back with an update with my game, to tell youse how I’m doing.
This is the first development blog posted here, but I’ve been posting a couple more before only on the Gamerstorm website, I’ve been too lazy to post them here, until now!
I’ve now created a working and somewhat robust game engine, I’ve done running, jumping and the level scrolling, which is a lot harder than you think to do that, I won’t explain because chances are you’d have no idea what I’m talking about, but I have the whole platforming thing covered, and I’m close to completing crouching. After that, I’m moving on to the combat.
I’ve also made a new page on the website, I’ve added a characters page, head over to the website to check it out.
That’s all I’ve been doing, but the former of the two is very time consuming, so I couldn’t do much else, oh well, see youse in the next blog…