Version 1.1 is here! I have listened to the few who have reported their problems and bugs with my game, and I have tried my best to make the changes accordingly!
These changes include:
- Spaceship outline – to make it stand out more from the arena, whose floor is the same colour.
- Control Display at the start of the game – To avoid any confusions, if any were made
- Language Selection has been moved to start-up – So the game won’t default to any language (I’ve had a few reports about it defaulting to Scots)
- Camera Angle selection – Nothing special, but now there an extra camera angle that is closer to the arena, for those who didn’t like it being so far away. This option was also added in the pause menu.
- Option to disable explosion parts – I’ll admit, this feature was technically in 1.0, but you could only access it through the config file, that was simply because I didn’t know what to call it in the options. Now that I’ve come up with a name for the feature, it is implemented in the menus!
- Copyright added to the bottom of the start screen(s) – That’s right! The feature everybody requested is now finally in the game!
- Fixed Italian translations – Per quelli che parla l’italiano!
Here are some screenshots of the new version:
You know where to go (I hope): Right here!