The final release of Tengist GD is here! Any suggestions or bug reports from here on out will be implemented in Rossies 3D and Camerageddon.
- Levels 8-10 added
- You can now pass through dead enemies
- Enemies now drop off ammo, armour or health
- Scots, Scottish Gaelic, Focurc, Italian and Pirate translations added
- Language selection screen now appears before the main menu
- The menus have been restylised
- Added graphics and sounds options which load and save
- Confirmation menus now appear when the user quits or returns to the main menu
- Status Messages added
- Levels now have introductions telling the user which level they’re on
- Messages telling the player if they need keycards to open doors now added
- Messages telling the player what they picked up have been added
- Level 5 is heavily modified to reduce slowdowns
- Doors no longer shut down on players under it
- Keycards have been removed from level 7
- FPS gun/arms no longer go through walls or objects.
- You can now load and save your progress.
- You can also delete your save (Shift+Del) at “Load Saved Game”
- Game modified to only render what is in the current room(s)