The first update of 2018 is finally here! With a few major changes!
- The game is now also available in Dutch, Krio and Sranan Tongo
- Pause menu title now translates in different languages
- The game can now switch guns by skipping unavailable ones.
- When the user picks up a gun and it’s better than the last one, it now automatically switches to that gun.
- Improved animations
- More resolution options
- Configuration menus improved
- Menus are now more mouse friendly
- More options:
- Keyboard commands for looking and turning are now added to the control menu
- Users can now set mouse sensitivity.
- Difficulty options are now added
- You can now mute Music and Sound FX by pressing select on them.
- Slappers are now in the game
- Enemies can now shoot while running – Watch out!
I officially announce a new release of Tengist GD! Version 2.2 is coming your way on the 1st February! Expect small but significant changes!
After many delays, Tengist GD 2.0 is finally here!
- Added Assault Rifle
- Added Neapolitan translation
- Updated Scottish Gaelic, Spanish and Catalan translations
- Made dedicated object/icon for secret level unlockable
Due to problems during development that have only been fixed just last week, I won’t be able to finish the game for release tomorrow…
So I’m going to delay it untill the 20th December. If I can complete it before then, I’ll release it earlier, 2.0 is nearly finished, so the 20th is a realistic deadline.
Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused…
I’m afraid I’ve been having problems concerning the development of Tengist GD, so to get them, ironed out, I will need to delay the game to the 1st December…
Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
I am announcing a new, and probably final, version of Tengist GD to be released on the 1st November 2017!
That is all.
The latest version of Tengist GD is finally here!!
- Pick-up indicators are now more subtle
- Keys can now be redefined
- Crosshair is smaller
- Walking animation has been added to guns
- Player can no longer sprint while standing
- Doors now detect the player better
- Enemies now know if there’s a door in front of them, and can open them.
- Enemies can notice the player easier
- A level select menu has been added
- Melees work better now
- Melees now deal more damage
- Game no longer resets to Scots when going to options menu for the first time
- Game now only asks for the language once, then remembers that choice, and skips it in future plays.