Due to problems during development that have only been fixed just last week, I won’t be able to finish the game for release tomorrow…
So I’m going to delay it untill the 20th December. If I can complete it before then, I’ll release it earlier, 2.0 is nearly finished, so the 20th is a realistic deadline.
Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused…
I’m afraid I’ve been having problems concerning the development of Tengist GD, so to get them, ironed out, I will need to delay the game to the 1st December…
Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
I am announcing a new, and probably final, version of Tengist GD to be released on the 1st November 2017!
That is all.
The latest version of Tengist GD is finally here!!
- Pick-up indicators are now more subtle
- Keys can now be redefined
- Crosshair is smaller
- Walking animation has been added to guns
- Player can no longer sprint while standing
- Doors now detect the player better
- Enemies now know if there’s a door in front of them, and can open them.
- Enemies can notice the player easier
- A level select menu has been added
- Melees work better now
- Melees now deal more damage
- Game no longer resets to Scots when going to options menu for the first time
- Game now only asks for the language once, then remembers that choice, and skips it in future plays.
We announce that a new version of Tengist GD will be released on the 1st October 2017!
This version will feature many fixed and add some new featurs, too!
That is all, goodbye!
I’ve made some small updates to the game, and condensed the updates into the one file, as all that was changed was the executable.
- Updated Scots and Italian Translations
- “Version 1.0” is changed to “Version 1.1” in the title screen copyright section
After the slight delay we’ve experienced, the latest version of Tengist GD is finally here!
-The player slows down when catching breath from sprinting
-The gun turns as the player does, and the crosshair moves accordingly
-Crosshair now changes color depending on what the player is looking at
-Crosshair increases in size depending on how close to an item or enemy is
-Enemies move faster, deal more damage and take more hits to die
-Game is now available in Catalan and Spanish
-In game font changed